1. Use a medium matte shade and swipe the color throughout the crease using windshield wiper motions. For this I used the Bare Minerals Contour Shadow Brush and ‘Nooner’ from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.
2. Sweep a lighter shade with shimmer all over the lid. I chose Bare Minerals ‘Nude Beach’ on the same brush as step 1.
3. Take a darker shade and push it into the crease of your lid to hollow out your eyes even more, defining the eyes and making them appear larger. I used Mac’s ‘Woodwinked’ on a Mac 217 brush.
4. Apply a white/champagne shade and highlight the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes to brighten the eyes. My fav is Mac’s ‘Shroom’ on a Chanel #15 brush.
5. Last Step! Apply as many coats of mascara as your heart desires(for me that’s about 20! tee-hee). I LOVE Mary Kay’s Lash Love! Email me at email@example.com if you live in the SoCal Area and need a rep! My girl’s the best!
Shop This Look…